Perpetrators Discussion Questions
- Examine some possible reasons for the broad appeal of Nazi philosophy and style of government at the time of their rise to power.
- Discuss the use of terror in Nazi government. Was it effective?
- If you were in danger of being killed for your actions, would you help others escape Nazi persecution?
- Discuss the implications of the Nuremberg Laws of 1935 in the scheme of Hitler's master plan.
- Analyze the use of propaganda by the Nazis.
- Explain how prejudice can be learned. Give examples.
- Evaluate the continuing role of mass media and propaganda in Nazi Germany.
- How can be Prejudice taught? Give examples and discuss.
- How can rumors told about people be harmful?
- Who were Kapos? Were they perpetrators of Nazi crimes, victims, both? Explain.
- During Hitler's rise to power, the media was influential in shaping his image and influencing the country. Examine the role of the German media during World War II.
Produced by the Florida Center for Instructional Technology,
College of Education, University of South Florida © 1997-2013.