Study the pictures below in order to answer the following questions.
For the following question, choose all of the options that apply
(Hint: there may be more than one!).
Click the submit button to check your answers.
1. Which picture portays children persecuted by the Nazi regime?
2. Which of the above pictures represent victims of the Nazi regime?
Select the best possible answer for the following questions.
Click the submit button to check each answer.
3. Why was the child laborer in picture C wearing the Star of David?
4. What phase of Himmler's Lebensborn program were the children in picture D a part of?
5. Who were the boys in picture D?
6. What was the name for the Nazi youth group for girls?
7. Upon arrival at concentration camps, young children were often sent directly to the gas chambers.
Review the Children's sub-section of People.