Main entrance to the Suwannee County Courthouse
- Description: View of the main entrance to the Suwannee County Courthouse. Live Oak is located in Suwannee County, Florida. The Suwannee River surrounds the city on three sides. The Suwannee River is a blackwater river, meaning it flows through swamp and wetlands, and is around 266 miles long. It is located in Southern Georgia and Northern Florida.
- Keywords: courthouse, Suwannee County Courthouse, historic site, Live Oak
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Main entrance to the Suwannee County Courthouse (36.8 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Suwannee
- Date of Photo: 5/28/2008
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman