Canopy of a Japanese Maple Tree
- Description: Canopy of a Japanese maple tree. Japanese maple trees usually only grow up to 10 meters high. They are often seen as understory trees, because they grow well in the shade. However, because of their dense canopies, many plants cannot grow beneath them.
- Keywords: tree, maple tree, Japanese maple tree, leaf, canopy, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Canopy of a Japanese Maple Tree (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman