- Description: Border grass along the brick path in Maclay Gardens. Border grass is part of the liriope genus, which are grass-like flowering plants that grow close to the ground. They are from East Asia but are very popular as ornamental plants around the world. In the southeastern United States, they are called "monkey grass" and "spidergrass."
- Keywords: border grass, grass, plant, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Border Grass (57.7 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman