- Description: View of two Canadian geese in a field of flowers within Maclay Gardens. Canadian Geese usually have one mate during their whole lifetime. While they usually lay only about 4-6 eggs, both male and female geese help guard the nest, making the survival rate higher for the goslings.
- Keywords: goose, bird, Canadian goose, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Canadian Geese (57.7 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman