Canadian Goose in a Field
- Description: View of a Canadian goose standing in a field in Maclay Gardens. The wingspan of a Canadian goose is 127-180cm. In the early 1900s the geese population was in great decline due to hunting, yet today preservation laws have allowed the population to return to a decent number.
- Keywords: goose, bird, Canadian goose, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Canadian Goose in a Field (57.7 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman