Canadian Goose in a Field
- Description: A Candian goose foraging for food in a field. Canadian geese are vegetarians and eat grains and grasses such as pictured here. They also occasionally eat water plants or silt from the bottom of lakes and rivers.
- Keywords: goose, bird, Canadian goose, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Canadian Goose in a Field (32.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman