Memorial to Louise F. Maclay
- Description: Memorial dedicated to Louise F. Maclay. Louise Maclay was the wife of Alfred B. Maclay, the creator of Maclay Gardens. After his death, Louise maintained the gardens, opened them to the public, and later donated the gardens to the Florida Board of Park Service in 1953.
- Keywords: memorial, vine, Maclay Gardens, Louise F. Maclay
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Memorial to Louise F. Maclay (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman