Path in Maclay Gardens
- Description: Path within Maclay Gardens lined with brightly colored flowers and moss covered trees. The most blooms can be found during the months of January and April. The blooming peak is in March.
- Keywords: path, tree, plant, flower, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Path in Maclay Gardens (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman