Path in Maclay Gardens
- Description: Path within Maclay Gardens lined with brightly colored flowers and moss covered trees. Maclay Gardens, originally Killearn Gardens, was started by Alfred B. Maclay as a hobby. After his death, however, his wife Louise Maclay opened the gardens to the public. The gardens were renamed in memorial of Alfred B. Maclay in 1965.
- Keywords: path, tree, plant, flower, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Path in Maclay Gardens (57.7 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman