Bright Path in Maclay Gardens
- Description: Path through Maclay Gardens lined with brightly colored flowers and tree foliage. Maclay Gardens was bought in 1923 by Alfred B. Maclay. It was originally named "Killearn Gardens" after the Scottish village where Maclay's great-grandfather was born.
- Keywords: path, tree, plant, shrub, flower, Maclay Gardens
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Bright Path in Maclay Gardens (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- Date of Photo: 4/1/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman