Entrance to the Ancient Spanish Monastery
- Description: Entrance to the grounds of the Ancient Spanish Monastery. The grounds were actually a plant nursery before construction of the monastery, which explains the lush tropical garden that lines the walkway to the cloister entrance.
- Keywords: entrance, St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church, Ancient Spanish Monastery, cloister, monastery, tree, garden, fern, plant
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Entrance to the Ancient Spanish Monastery (28.7 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Miami-Dade
- Date of Photo: 7/31/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman