Iron Gates of Monastery Entrance
- Description: Detailed view of the decorative iron gates and garden path leading to the cloisters of the monastery. These are the original entrance gates to the monastery and weigh over 200 pounds.
- Keywords: gates, path, St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church, Ancient Spanish Monastery, cloister, monastery, tree, garden, fern, plant
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Iron Gates of Monastery Entrance (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Miami-Dade
- Date of Photo: 7/31/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman