Coat of Arms
- Description: One of the flags hanging in the chapel of the monastery denoting the coat of arms of the families of Diaz, DeSoto, Cortez, and Hernandez. These families were considered Spanish royalty.
- Keywords: Spain, royalty, coat of arms, chapel, Ancient Spanish Monastery, St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church, monastery, cloister
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Coat of Arms (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Miami-Dade
- Date of Photo: 7/31/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman