- Description: Bell at the entrance of the chapel. This was used to call the monks to meals before the dining hall was converted into the present day chapel.
- Keywords: bell, chapel, dining hall, Ancient Spanish Monastery, St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church, monastery, cloister
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Dinner Bell (26.2 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Miami-Dade
- Date of Photo: 7/31/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman