Courtyard and Cloister
- Description: View of the courtyard and cloister. Because the monastery was built on the grounds of a plant nursery, many tropical plants can be seen throughout the courtyard and monastery gardens such as the Hawaiian good luck plant pictured and palm tree pictured here.
- Keywords: courtyard, Ancient Spanish Monastery, St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church, cloister, monastery, tree, plant, Hawaiian good luck plant, palm tree
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Courtyard and Cloister (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Miami-Dade
- Date of Photo: 7/31/2007
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman