- Description: View of buildings downtown including the old Amsouth Bank and Bank of America buildings. The Bank of America building is one of Downtown's skyscrapers built in 1986. At 42 stories high and 57 feet tall it is the second largest building with the 1992 AmSouth Building being the tallest.
- Keywords: downtown, Tampa, Florida, skyline, skyscraper, Amsouth Bank, Bank of America
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Downtown Tampa (16.6 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Hillsborough
- Date of Photo: 1/7/2006
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman