- Description: View of passing streetcars in downtown Tampa, FL. The TECO Line is run by Hillsborough Area Regional Transportation Authority and Tampa Historic Streetcar, Inc. It consists of 2.3 miles of track and has 12 stations. The track is a single track with the exception of passing areas.
- Keywords: streetcar, downtown, trolley, Tampa, Florida
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Streetcars Passing (28.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Hillsborough
- Date of Photo: 1/7/2006
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman