Tampa City Hall
- Description: View of the Tampa City Hall building located in Downtown Tampa. Tampa City Hall was designed by architect M. Leo Elliott and built in 1915. It was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
- Keywords: Tampa City Hall, downtown, Tampa, Florida
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Tampa City Hall (20.9 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Hillsborough
- Date of Photo: 1/7/2006
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman