- Description: The island theater surrounded by a koi moat and dense vegetation. The island theater was first built in 1938 in order to show a home video of a gorilla hunt, but today the theater is used for educational material. Info from: Rice, Jayne Thomas. Bonnet House: The Life & Gift. Miami: Thomas Press Inc., 2007 (Bonnet House Inc.)
- Keywords: theater, Bonnet House
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Island Theater (40.5 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Broward County
- Date of Photo: 5/25/2008
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman