- Description: The chickee bridge crossing over the slough and leading to the beach. Originally, the roof of the chickee was made by a group of Seminoles.
- Keywords: chickee, bridge, Bonnet House, slough, water
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Chickee Bridge (37.4 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Broward County
- Date of Photo: 5/25/2008
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman