- Description: The marble fountain located at the rear of the Bonnet House property. It was designed by Frederic Bartlett and built in 1942.
- Keywords: fountain, Bonnet House, Frederic Bartlett, art
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Marble Fountain (36 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Broward County
- Date of Photo: 5/25/2008
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman