- Description: The front entrance to the house. Above the door is a sculpted cow fish. It matches the bright yellow and blue colors of the door and introduces guests to the overall fanciful and creative atmosphere throughout the house. Just to each side of the door are coral obelisks. The front entrance is also surrounded by a desert garden constructed by the Bartletts.
- Keywords: cow fish, fish, door, Bonnet House, desert garden
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Front Entrance (36 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Broward County
- Date of Photo: 5/25/2008
- Photographer: Roy Winkelman