Sea Wall, Rocks and Palm Trees at the Entrance to the Bahia Honda Channel
- Description: The sea wall, rocks and ocean just below the Bahia Honda Bridge at the entrance to the Bahia Honda Channel. Palm trees, mangroves and sea grapes surround the area.
- Keywords: florida, keys, monroe county, bahia honda state park, recreation, beach, ocean, palm tree, sea grape, sea, waves, bridge
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Sea Wall, Rocks and Palm Trees at the Entrance to the Bahia Honda Channel (48.7 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Monroe County
- Date of Photo: 6/25/2008
- Photographer: Michael Sweeney