Section of Bahia Honda Bridge with US Highway 1 in the Background
- Description: The steel spans on concrete piers that make up the Bahia Honda Bridge. Sections of the bridge were destroyed during the 1935 hurricane. US Highway 1 can be seen to the right.
- Keywords: florida, keys, monroe county, bahia honda state park, bridge, flagler, railroad,1935, hurricane, overseas, highway, steel spans, tressles, pier, damaged bridge, concrete
- TIFF File: A high resolution TIFF of Section of Bahia Honda Bridge with US Highway 1 in the Background (57.5 Mb) is available for download. This is a very large file suitable for printing. For most on-screen purposes, you should use the image displayed on this page instead of this TIFF.
- Source: Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Exploring Florida: Social Studies Resources
for Students and Teachers (Tampa, FL: University of South Florida, 2009)
- County: Monroe County
- Date of Photo: 6/25/2008
- Photographer: Michael Sweeney