Choose the best possible answer for each of the following questions.
Click the submit button to check your answers.
1. Allied forces were well prepared for what they found in concentration camps.
Study the image below in order to answer the following questions:
2. Select the choice that best describes the image above.
Read the passage below in order to answer the following questions.
I have never felt able to describe my emotional reaction when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency...I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda.
3. The statement above was made by
4. Allied soldiers were direct witnesses to the aftermath of concentration camp horror.
5. There are people today who believe that reports given about atrocities in Nazi concentration camps were exaggerated and even fabricated.
Study the image below in order to answer the following questions.
6.The picture above depicts
7.The only liberators were American.
Review the Liberators sub-section of People.
| Victims | Perpetrators | Bystanders | Resisters | Rescuers | Liberators | Survivors | Children |
A Teacher's Guide to the Holocaust
Produced by the Florida Center for Instructional Technology,
College of Education, University of South Florida © 1997-2013.