Study this photograph (taken in 1946) in order to answer the following question.
Choose the best possible answer for each of the following questions.
Click the submit button to check your answers.
1. What type of camp is shown in the photograph?
2. The Nuremberg Trials were historically important because
3. Restitution efforts for the Holocaust
4. With regard to responsibility for actions, the International War Crimes Tribunal concluded that soldiers acting under orders are not at all responsible for their individual actions.
5. Adolph Eichmann, who was responsible for the implementation of the Final Solution, was captured and tried by the International War Crimes Tribunal immediately after the war.
6. When the war was over, German citizens who lived near concentration camps during the war were
Review the Aftermath sub-section of Timeline.
| Nazi Party | Nazification | Ghettos | Camps | Resistance | Liberation | Aftermath |
A Teacher's Guide to the Holocaust
Produced by the Florida Center for Instructional Technology,
College of Education, University of South Florida © 2005.