Active Learning | Entry Level | Social Studies
- Students will be able to identify the location of the Fertile Crescent.
- Students will find various locations around the globe.
- Students will label various locations on a map.
- Students will use Google Earth on the Smartboard to identify the location of the Fertile Crescent.
- Students will use Google Earth on the Smartboard to find various locations around the globe.
- Students will use Sheppard Software on the Smartboard to label various locations on a map.
- Students will locate and label various locations individually on paper maps.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use keyboards and other common input and output devices (including adaptive devices when
necessary) efficiently and effectively.
- Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity,
remediate skill deficits, and facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.
- Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational
software) for problem solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
- Google Earth
- Sheppard Software
- Photocopies of map for each student
Grade Level: 3-5