Constructive Learning | Adaptation Level | Language Arts
Students will work in groups to create videos on the book Tom Sawyer using elements of visualization and characterization.
- Students will read Tom Sawyer.
- Students will write a script including dialogue and action cues based on their understanding of the characters in the book Tom Sawyer.
- Students will use their visualizations from reading to design costums and choose locations.
- Students will discuss how their interpretations of the same scene may have differed from other people's interpretations.
- Tom Sawyer
- Computers with video editing software
- Video cameras
- Props and costums
Grade Level: 6-8