Constructive Learning | Transformation Level | Language Arts
- Students will create a podcast using reading and writing skills on the topic "Invention Convention."
Students will perform experiments in Science.
Students will write scripts explaining their experiments.
Students will read and record their script into an audio track.
Students will publish their completed podcasts to the school website to share with friends and family.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use input devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard, remote control) and output devices (e.g., monitor, printer) to successfully operate computers, VCRs, audiotapes, and other technologies.
- Use a variety of media and technology resources for directed and independent learning activities.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with peers, family members, and others when using technology in the classroom.
- Demonstrate positive social and ethical behaviors when using technology.
- Practice responsible use of technology systems and software.
- Create developmentally appropriate multimedia products with support from teachers, family members, or student partners.
- Audio recording software
Grade Level: 3-5