Goal Directed Learning | Entry Level | Math
- Students will be able to increase their accuracy in adding and subtracting numbers.
- Using the interactive software Classworks, students will receive an initial math lesson, activities, a follow-up quiz and additional remediation if necessary.
- If students get a math problem wrong, they can click on the Help feature which provides additional instruction.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use keyboards and other common input and output devices (including adaptive devices when necessary) efficiently and effectively.
- Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity, remediate skill deficits, and facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.
- Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
Grade Level: 3-5