Part 1: Seize the Data!
following questions, then send your answers to your
- List three advantages or applications for using
data to make educational decisions.
- List two reasons that educators might resist using data
to make decisions.
Part 2: Success Stories
Review the Best Practices Case Studies listed at http://3d2know.cosn.org/best_practices.html. Then select one "success story." Answer the following questions (if possible) and send your answers to your instructor.
- What was the name of the school or district?
- What type of data was collected?
- How was it analyzed or used?
- What impact did the data have on student achievement?