TIM for Staff Development
If you are responsible for staff development for groups large or small, the TIM provides a common vocabulary for technology integration that focuses attention where it belongs — on teaching and learning. Too often, technology in the classroom becomes the tail wagging the dog. TIM emphasizes the pedagogical approach taken, not the devices used.
- Show your staff introductory videos about the TIM.
- Present premade TIM presentations in your staff development.
- Build your own presentation using our collection of helpful graphics and other resources.
- Use example videos from the Matrix and from the practice video collection as discussion-starters in staff development.
- Enroll staff in iTeach Professional Learning courses.