TIM in the Classroom
The TIM website includes more than 100 videos depicting classroom technology integration at a variety of TIM levels. Here are some suggested activities to improve your understanding of the TIM:
- View slide presentations or video introductions to the TIM.
- Explore the meaning of a particular level by watching several videos within one TIM column. ENTRY, ADOPTION, ADAPTATION, INFUSION, TRANSFORMATION
- Gain a greater understanding of a characteristic of meaningful learning by watching several videos within one row. ACTIVE, COLLABORATIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE, AUTHENTIC, GOAL-DIRECTED
- Look for example lessons that are similar to lessons you have used in your teaching. Think about how you could improve upon the technology use you see in the video. GRADE LEVEL INDEX, SUBJECT AREA INDEX
- Sign up for iTeach Professional Learning courses about the TIM.
- Explore the Matrix!