Active Learning | Adoption Level | Math
- Students complete an assessment using Smart Notebook and the Smart Notebook tools to solve each problem.
- At the end of the week, students take a test using Smart Notebook to check their understanding of their standards.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use keyboards and other common input and output devices (including adaptive devices when
necessary) efficiently and effectively.
- Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity,
remediate skill deficits, and facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.
- Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational
software) for problem solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
- Laptop for each student
- Smart Notebook Software
Grade Level: 3-5