Active Learning | Infusion Level | Social Studies
- Students will identify a monument in the United States that they would like to research.
- Students will locate information and images of their chosen monument.
- They will use their images and information to create a photostory.
- Students will choose a monument in the United States that they would like to research.
- Students will find information and images of their chosen monument.
- They will arrange their images for their photostory.
- They will narrate their facts and record them as a voiceover.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use a variety of media and technology resources for directed and independent learning
- Use developmentally appropriate multimedia resources (e.g., interactive books, educational
software, elementary multimedia encyclopedias) to support learning.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with peers, family members, and others when using
technology in the classroom.
- Create developmentally appropriate multimedia products with support from teachers, family
members, or student partners.
- Internet access
- Photostory software
Grade Level: K-2