Authentic Learning | Entry Level | Math
- Use computer independently to access textbook companion website.
- Navigate companion website to review skills and preview new concepts.
- Students are to independently access the textbook companion website using laptops with internet capabilities.
- Students then go to specific skill sets to review and practice skills or to preview upcoming concepts based on individual student readiness.
- The website includes video tutorials and developmentally and age-appropriate games.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use content-specific tools, software, and simulations (e.g., environmental probes, graphing calculators, exploratory environments, Web tools) to support learning and research. (3, 5)
- Select and use appropriate tools and technology resources to accomplish a variety of tasks and solve problems. (5, 6)
- Laptops with internet access
- Aaccess to textbook companion website
Grade Level: 3-5