Collaborative Learning | Transformation Level | Science
- Students will create a Power Point about an endangered animal.
- Students will discuss the habitat, environment, weather that their animal lives in.
- Students will film themselves talking about their animal.
- Students will edit their film in Windows Movie Maker.
- Students will share their finished movie with the class.
- Students will choose an endangered animal that interests them.
- They will do research on their animal.
- They will decide how they wish to present their information to the class.
- Some students will film themselves talking about their animal, edit it with Windows Movie Maker, and share it with the class.
- Some students will make a Power Presentation with information and pictures of their animal.
- Power Point
- Windows Movie Maker
- Video Camera
- Tripod (optional)
Grade Level: K-2