Goal Directed Learning | Entry Level | Social Studies
- Students will use the LATCH neumonic to organize data.
- Students will review the LATCH neumonic.
- They will read a passage and highlight the main idea and the supporting ideas.
- They will watch previously recorded podcasts and apply the LATCH neumonic to items they see.
- Students will individually record data in their journals.
- Students will work in groups on a laptop to create a concept map.
- Students will decide which letter of the LATCH neumonic best fits the information they have been given.
- Students will share their findings with the class using a document camera.
- Students will create a podcast outlining the information they have learned.
- Students will use the podcasts to complete a homework assignment and to share information with their families.
- Document Camera
- Digital Camera or Video Camera
Grade Level: 3-5