Sustained, focused professional development is the key to organizational change. We offer a variety of options and resources for professional development that can be customized to meet the needs of a school, district, or state educational agency. Our professional development and evaluation staff have decades of experience in teaching, K12 technology integration, district level planning, evaluation, and research.
Tutorials and Resources
- TIM Tools Resource Center
TIM Tools subscribers receive complimentary access to this resource center that includes tutorials to assist users in administering and implementing the TIM Tools, as well as an area for discussion and resource sharing.
- TIM Presentations
The following presentations were developed to assist teachers, schools, and districts in applying the TIM as part of a comprehensive technology integration plan.
- TIM 2.0 Presentation. This is a PDF version of the slides presented at the launch of the revised TIM. (Florida Educational Technology Conference, Orlando, FL, 2011).
- TIM Introductory Presentation. The TIM Introductory Presentation can be used for a staff development workshop or for individuals. You may choose to use parts of this presentation, to intersperse activities, and to view video example lessons of each level or characteristic from the TIM.
- Classroom Technology Use: Measurement and Reporting. This is a PDF version of the slides presented at the Florida Charter School Conference, Orlando, FL, 2013.
Online, Facilitated Courses
Through iTeach Professional Learning, we offer month-long courses, each facilitated by an experienced educator. Current course titles include:
- Implementing the TIM Tools
- TIM Classroom Observations
- Instructional Planning and the TIM
New courses begin on the first of each month. To register, click here.
We offer many levels of support. Whether you are interested in a “snapshot” evaluation of technology implementation in your district or state, need help aligning effective technology with national or state standards, are looking for outside evaluators for educational technology grants or projects, or you are interested in a comprehensive Professional Development Solution, TIM Consulting Services can help you. Contact us for more information.