1. TIM Tools Admin Center
The Admin Center provides for management of the TIM Tools suite of applications.
- Admin Center Access
- Admin Center Dashboard
- Managing Zones (for Districts)
- Managing Zones (for Regional Service Agencies)
- Managing Zones (for Education Ministries, Consultants, Grantors, and Others)
- Managing Schools
- Uploading and Updating Members
- Profile Screen
- Changing Passwords
- Defining Roles (for Districts)
- Defining Roles (for School Licensees)
- Defining Roles (for Education Ministries, RSAs, Consultants, Grantors, and Others)
Working with Data
- Participation Overview
- Downloading ARTI Data
- Downloading TIM-LP Data
- Downloading TIM-C Data
- Downloading TIM-O Data
- Downloading TIM-R Data
- Downloading TUPS Data
The Technology Uses and Perceptions Survey provides essential information for planning technology infrastructure and support and identifying the perceptions and PD needs of teachers.
- TUPS Intro
- Opening and Closing the TUPS
- TUPS Intro and Closing Text
- Customizing TUPS Sections and Items
- Accessing School or District TUPS Data
- TUPS Report Template
3. TIM-O / TIM-LP / TIM-R
These three tools are for classroom observation, lesson plan review, and teacher reflection.
- TIM-O: Beginning an Observation
- TIM-O: Question-Based Method
- TIM-O: Matrix-Based Method
- TIM-O: Finishing an Observation
- TIM-O: Print or Share an Observation with a Teacher
- TIM-O: Editing Previous Observations
- TIM-O Report Templates
- Accessing School or District TIM-O Data
The TIM-C allows a coach and client to document the goals, activities, progress, and outcomes of a coaching cycle.
The ARTI tool provides a framework for teachers to design and conduct their own action research projects.
6. Report Tool
The Report Tool allows a school or district to create TIM-LP, TIM-O, TIM-R, or TUPS reports.
- Report Tool Intro
- Building a New Report
- View, Edit, or Delete Reports
- Interpreting TIM-O Report Data
7. Survey Tool
The Survey Tool allows a school or district to create internal or external surveys on new topics as needed.
- Survey Tool Intro
- Creating a New Internal Survey
- Creating a New Public Survey
- Adding Questions to Your Survey
- Customizing a Library Survey
- Viewing Survey Results
Have a question?
Email us at TIM@fcit.us anytime. We want to help you get the most out of your TIM Tools account!
TIM Tools 6.2 Administration Guide
Accessing TIM-C Data
The TIM-C raw data is available for download in the Admin Center. The spreadsheet will contain all of the data for every coaching cycle that has been designated as “published” by both the client and the coach. Only the Super Admin can access the data using the TIM-C window in the Admin Center.
Figure 1. The TIM-C download window.
Select whether you wish to “anonymize” the data or include identifying information.
Selecting Anonymous will remove the following data from your downloads: First Name, Last Name, Member ID, School Name, and School ID. There may be times when users wish to share data without identifying information. Note, however, that this selection removes only the fields noted above. There still may be identifying information in the remaining fields such as goals, activities, check-ins, outcomes, or reflections. Users must determine if eliminating these five fields meets their need for anonymized data.
Next select the Start Date and End Date. If you leave the default dates unchanged, you will receive a download of every TIM-C record. You can change both the Start Date and End Date to narrow the range if desired. Click the calendar icon to change the date.
To navigate within the calendar, click the month heading to select a different month within the same year. Click the year heading to select a different year.
Figure 2. Moving from the opening month view, to a 12-month view, to a years view.
When your date range is set, click the Download TIM-C Spreadsheet button and the download will begin automatically.