1. TIM Tools Admin Center
The Admin Center provides for management of the TIM Tools suite of applications.
- Admin Center Access
- Admin Center Dashboard
- Managing Zones (for Districts)
- Managing Zones (for Regional Service Agencies)
- Managing Zones (for Education Ministries, Consultants, Grantors, and Others)
- Managing Schools
- Uploading and Updating Members
- Profile Screen
- Changing Passwords
- Defining Roles (for Districts)
- Defining Roles (for School Licensees)
- Defining Roles (for Education Ministries, RSAs, Consultants, Grantors, and Others)
Working with Data
- Participation Overview
- Downloading ARTI Data
- Downloading TIM-LP Data
- Downloading TIM-C Data
- Downloading TIM-O Data
- Downloading TIM-R Data
- Downloading TUPS Data
The Technology Uses and Perceptions Survey provides essential information for planning technology infrastructure and support and identifying the perceptions and PD needs of teachers.
- TUPS Intro
- Opening and Closing the TUPS
- TUPS Intro and Closing Text
- Customizing TUPS Sections and Items
- Accessing School or District TUPS Data
- TUPS Report Template
3. TIM-O / TIM-LP / TIM-R
These three tools are for classroom observation, lesson plan review, and teacher reflection.
- TIM-O: Beginning an Observation
- TIM-O: Question-Based Method
- TIM-O: Matrix-Based Method
- TIM-O: Finishing an Observation
- TIM-O: Print or Share an Observation with a Teacher
- TIM-O: Editing Previous Observations
- TIM-O Report Templates
- Accessing School or District TIM-O Data
The TIM-C allows a coach and client to document the goals, activities, progress, and outcomes of a coaching cycle.
The ARTI tool provides a framework for teachers to design and conduct their own action research projects.
6. Report Tool
The Report Tool allows a school or district to create TIM-LP, TIM-O, TIM-R, or TUPS reports.
- Report Tool Intro
- Building a New Report
- View, Edit, or Delete Reports
- Interpreting TIM-O Report Data
7. Survey Tool
The Survey Tool allows a school or district to create internal or external surveys on new topics as needed.
- Survey Tool Intro
- Creating a New Internal Survey
- Creating a New Public Survey
- Adding Questions to Your Survey
- Customizing a Library Survey
- Viewing Survey Results
Have a question?
Email us at TIM@fcit.us anytime. We want to help you get the most out of your TIM Tools account!
TIM Tools 6.2 Administration Guide
The TIM-C Coaching Tool always opens to the Dashboard. This is where users create new coaching cycles and make selected changes to a coaching cycle record.
Figure 1. The TIM-C dashboard of a user who has begun two different coaching cycles.
To create a new cycle, click the Create a New Coaching Cycle button. A new screen will display where the user enters three pieces of information: a title, the name of the coach (or mentor) and the name of the client (or mentee). The user will always be either a coach or a client. A user who is using the TIM-C for self-coaching will be both the coach and the client. Users then click the Create a New Coaching Cycle button to save the title, coach, and client information and to return to the Dashboard.
Figure 2. The new coaching cycle screen.
Back at the Dashboard, the user now has the following options for each coaching cycle:
- To begin editing a coaching cycle, click the Edit button.
- To generate a PDF of all the information that has been entered into the coaching cycle, click the PDF button.
- To change the participants (coach or client) in the cycle, click the Participants button.
- To delete the entire coaching cycle, click the Delete button.
Figure 3. Dashboard options for each coaching cycle.
A coaching cycle is not included in administrative downloads until both the coach and the client have clicked their respective buttons to publish the cycle. Clicking the publishing button will toggle the state between published and not published. When the button is in the not published state, it is shaded a yellow so at a glance users can identify which cycles are incomplete.