1. TIM Tools Admin Center
The Admin Center provides for management of the TIM Tools suite of applications.
- Admin Center Access
- Admin Center Dashboard
- Managing Zones (for Districts)
- Managing Zones (for Regional Service Agencies)
- Managing Zones (for Education Ministries, Consultants, Grantors, and Others)
- Managing Schools
- Uploading and Updating Members
- Profile Screen
- Changing Passwords
- Defining Roles (for Districts)
- Defining Roles (for School Licensees)
- Defining Roles (for Education Ministries, RSAs, Consultants, Grantors, and Others)
Working with Data
- Participation Overview
- Downloading ARTI Data
- Downloading TIM-LP Data
- Downloading TIM-C Data
- Downloading TIM-O Data
- Downloading TIM-R Data
- Downloading TUPS Data
The Technology Uses and Perceptions Survey provides essential information for planning technology infrastructure and support and identifying the perceptions and PD needs of teachers.
- TUPS Intro
- Opening and Closing the TUPS
- TUPS Intro and Closing Text
- Customizing TUPS Sections and Items
- Accessing School or District TUPS Data
- TUPS Report Template
3. TIM-O / TIM-LP / TIM-R
These three tools are for classroom observation, lesson plan review, and teacher reflection.
- TIM-O: Beginning an Observation
- TIM-O: Question-Based Method
- TIM-O: Matrix-Based Method
- TIM-O: Finishing an Observation
- TIM-O: Print or Share an Observation with a Teacher
- TIM-O: Editing Previous Observations
- TIM-O Report Templates
- Accessing School or District TIM-O Data
The TIM-C allows a coach and client to document the goals, activities, progress, and outcomes of a coaching cycle.
The ARTI tool provides a framework for teachers to design and conduct their own action research projects.
6. Report Tool
The Report Tool allows a school or district to create TIM-LP, TIM-O, TIM-R, or TUPS reports.
- Report Tool Intro
- Building a New Report
- View, Edit, or Delete Reports
- Interpreting TIM-O Report Data
7. Survey Tool
The Survey Tool allows a school or district to create internal or external surveys on new topics as needed.
- Survey Tool Intro
- Creating a New Internal Survey
- Creating a New Public Survey
- Adding Questions to Your Survey
- Customizing a Library Survey
- Viewing Survey Results
TIM Tools 6.1 Administration Guide
View, Edit, or Delete Reports
Viewing a Report
Select View a Report under the Report Tool menu to see a list of available reports. Since the visibility of a report can be set to specific roles, not everyone will be able to see all reports. Only reports with visibility set to “All Members” will be viewable by all members.
Figure 1. List of available reports from the View a Report tab.
Click on the title of a report from the list to view a summary. From the summary page, you will be able to navigate through the different sections and items of the report in order to review the data that has been collected.
Figure 2. Summary page of a specific report within the Report List.
Within each report is a Print Version option, located near the bottom left corner. Clicking this tab will open a version of the report formatted for printing. To close the report, simply click the Close Report button.
Editing or Deleting a Report
From the View a Report list, click the Edit button for the report you wish to edit. Only the original creator of a report will have editing rights. Once you have made the desired changes, click the Save button to save the edits and return to the Report List.
If you are editing a legacy report from the beta version of the Report Tool, it will be updated to the current version when you save it.
To delete a report you created, click the Delete button and confirm. Only the original creator can delete a report.