Active Learning | Infusion Level | Science
- Students will make slideshows that recap their learning in Science throughout the school year.
- They will be able to choose the technology tools they wish to use while presenting.
- They will present their learning to their class and to younger grades as a preview of the learning they will experience.
- Each student will create presentions of their learning during the school year.
- Students can choose digital cameras, Windows Movie Maker, Smartboard, and Power Point to present their information.
- Students will present their learning to their class and younger grades in the school.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use keyboards and other common input and output devices (including adaptive devices when
necessary) efficiently and effectively.
- Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity,
remediate skill deficits, and facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.
- Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, Web tools, digital cameras,
scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to
create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
- Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational
software) for problem solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities.
- Determine when technology is useful and select the appropriate tool(s) and technology
resources to address a variety of tasks and problems.
- Digital Cameras
- Windows Movie Maker
- Power Point
Grade Level: 3-5