Authentic Learning | Adaptation Level | Language Arts
- Students will create a public service announcement.
- Students will get in groups and develop an idea for their public service announcement.
- Students will have their idea approved by their teacher and peers.
- Students will create a timeline for their project.
- Students will write a script for their public service announcement.
- Students will type their script into a PowerPoint presentation and will print the slides as cue cards.
- Students will film their public service announcement.
- Students will import their footage to iMovie.
- Students will edit and reshoot if necessary.
- Students will add non-copyrighted music to their movie.
- Students will burn their public service announcement to DVD.
- Public service announcements will be used on the morning broadcast.
- Computers with video editing software
- Video Cameras
- Non-copyrighted music
Grade Level: 6-8