Collaborative Learning | Entry Level | Social Studies
- Students will understand features of the theological and cultural conflict between the Muslim world and Christendom and the resulting religious, political, and economic competition in the Mediterranean region.
- Students read a chapter on the world of Islam in their online world history textbook.
- Students complete textbook activities including chapter overview, web activities, self-check quizzes and interactive tutors.
- For current events related to the topic, students can link to major online new organizations and resources as well as additional web resources and state resources.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Select and apply technology tools for research, information analysis, problem solving, and decision making in content learning.
Grade Level: 9-12