Goal Directed Learning | Adoption Level | Language Arts
- Students will create a main idea web in Inspiration to help direct their ideas for a draft essay.
- Students will create a main idea web in for an essay topic with in Inspiration.
- Students then will use Inspiration to illustrate their ideas with words or clipart.
- The outlined tab can be use to help students focus on their English grammar skills, so they may better communicate through their writing.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use keyboards and other common input and output devices (including adaptive devices when necessary) efficiently and effectively.
- Use technology tools(e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, Web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom.
- Inspiration Software
Grade Level: 3-5