Goal Directed Learning | Infusion Level | Language Arts
- Students will access and utilize centrally organized electronic planner.
- Students will record information in personal planner.
- Students will access and navigate educational websites.
- Students will articulate in writing what was learned on a weekly basis.
- Students are to enter the class everyday and immediately access the class electronic planner, which is updated by the teacher.
- Students are to record information in their personal planners so they can access the information any where.
- Students are then to independently access approved educational websites to practice skills and for enrichment.
- Finally, students are to use Microsoft Word to write about what they have learned all week.
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use keyboards and other common input and output devices (including adaptive devices when necessary) efficiently and effectively.
- Use general purpose productivity tools and peripherals to support personal productivity, remediate skill deficits, and facilitate learning throughout the curriculum.
- Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, Web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4)
- Use technology resources (e.g., calculators, data collection probes, videos, educational software) for problem solving, self-directed learning, and extended learning activities. (5, 6)
- Desktop computers
- internet access
- Microsoft Word software
- list of approved educational websites
Grade Level: 3-5