Active Learning | Adoption Level | Language Arts
- Students will identify the names of colors by changing the words in a word processing document to the appropriate color.
- Write a story that includes several color words.
- Have the students read the story on their computers.
- Have the students change the color words (which are underlined) to the appropriate color using the text color tool.
Sunshine State Standards
NETS Profiles for Technology Literate Students
- Use a variety of media and technology resources for directed and independent learning activities.
- Use developmentally appropriate multimedia resources (e.g., interactive books, educational software, elementary multimedia encyclopedias) to support learning.
- A word processing program such as Microsoft Word or Appleworks.
Grade Level: K-2